GRACE BASED GIVING
Tithing in the Old Testament is a picture of what proper worship, honoring and acknowledgement of our stewardship of God’s wealth concerning everything He has given us. We believe this example guides us, but is not a mandate for the New Testament church.
We call our members to give, not by meeting some obligatory percentage, but gladly sacrificing for the sake of the gospel because Jesus sacrificed for us, and all we have is His.
- Giving should be motivated by love
- Giving willingly and generously (2 Cor. 8:3-5; 10-11; 9:7; Gal. 6:9)
- Giving from off the top (1 Cor. 16:2a)
- Giving strategically (2 Cor. 9:12-15; 1 Timothy 3:15b; 5:17, 18)
- Giving regularly/systematically (1 Cor.16:2)
- Giving proportionately and sacrificially (1 Cor. 16:2; 2 Cor.8:11-12)
WAYS TO GIVE
Blueprint Church relies on your prayers and financial support in order to accomplish our mission of unleashing healthy people to do ministry where life exists in the city of Atlanta. If you’re a person not attending our church and you feel compelled to give above and beyond the primary giving to your local Christian congregation and mission, we appreciate your support.
475 Boulevard NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
*If you would like self-addressed envelopes, provide us with your name, address and number of envelopes you need at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Sunday morning during our service, we provide opportunities for an individual to give to the ongoing work of the ministry.
If you would like to give online or set up your recurring gift click on the “Donate Now” button below.DONATE NOW
Thank you for supporting Blueprint Church.